Hi there! My name’s Sam and as you’ve probably gathered by now, this is my blog. I’m a twenty-something, semi-sane, recently married woman. I’m the Manager of Operations for a dog boarding and rescue facility by day, and a writer by night. I am one of those crazy dog people, with four of my own (all rescues, of course). This October, I’m expecting my first human child. I love popcorn so much so that I would be perfectly content with eating it as a meal, with a glass of wine of course. I am lucky to have a husband who supports me one hundred percent, it’s no exaggeration when I say he really is my biggest fan. I am a bookworm with a perpetual need to absorb knowledge. I’m not religious, but I do believe that karma always comes back to bite you in the ass.
This blog began as a vessel to simply get my thoughts out and practice my craft. It’s since evolved into something with more of a purpose. My goal here is to share whatever knowledge I have that I think may be helpful, useful, or even just simply entertaining to others. Having said that, please don’t take anything I say here too personally. What do I know anyways, right? I do promise that I always do my due diligence; I will never promote a product, service, or lifestyle that I don’t completely believe in. On that note, I love working with cool new people. If that sounds like you, send me an email!
- “Knocked Up” blogger for Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine (March 2016 to present)
- Contributing writer for Cigar & Spirits Magazine (January 2013 to January 2016)
- Guest pet columnist for OC Mom Blog. (August 2014 to October 2014)
- Writer for a pet industry company, Paws Pet Resorts and Rescue. Works include newsletters, blog posts, brochures, website content, and other desktop publications. (January 2009 to present)
- Creator, designer, and writer of this pretty cool blog and Sit. Stay. Love. blog.
- Brands I’ve worked with: Riley’s Organic Treats, PupBox, and Raw Sugar Living